Reverie at River Hollow is Houston's is the new luxury midrise apartments in Uptown Houston. This prime location, just off 610 in between I-10 and US 59 in the vibrant center of Uptown and the Galleria near Memorial Park, provides easy access to major highways, employers, restaurants, and entertainment. Reverie at River Hollow offers exceptional interior finishes and unparalleled community amenities.
With our excellent collection of floorplans for studio and 1-3 bedroom apartments for rent, you're sure to find the best apartments to fit your lifestyle. Come see why Reverie is the preferred choice when it comes to Galleria luxury apartments in Uptown. This is where you belong.
- ButterflyMX Smartphone Video Intercom
- A courtyard with a resort style pool with dedicated swim lane area, sundeck with outdoor soft seating, cabanas, fire pit, and bar-b-cue grills
- Serene courtyard with soft seating featuring an illuminating modern outdoor sculpture that is breathtaking in the evening
- An 8th floor outdoor deck with panoramic views of Memorial Park and Downtown Houston
- Clubroom and social lounge with gaming area, multiple seating areas and coffee lounge
- Private Party Room with tables and chairs with connected catering kitchen for catered events
- Uber Waiting Lounge
- On-site Concierge
- Pet spa and On-Site Dog Run
- Bike storage room with separate bike repair shop including a fix-it station
- Conference room with conference table and TV with computer/internet access
- 24-hour strength and cardio center and separate yoga/spin studio, Wellbeats Fitness on demand system, and connected Kids Room.
- Library with multiple quiet seating areas and large study table
- Package room with parcel lockers as well as cold storage for grocery delivery
- Dry cleaning lockers
- Wireless internet access in all amenity areas
- Monthly resident social events
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Pool View
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Gourmet chef kitchens with stainless steel appliance packages
- Upgraded ranges with gas cooktops
- Sophisticated kitchen backsplash designs
- Oversized single-compartment stainless steel sinks with gooseneck faucets and pull-down spouts
- Large dressing area with double vanity sinks* and custom-framed mirrors
- Large walk-in closets
- 10' ceilings throughout
- Full-size washers and dryers
- Pre-wired alarms
- Unlimited hot water with Teal System
- Multiple cable TV, phone USB and high-speed internet connections
- Energy efficient lighting and windows
- Private balconies/patios*
- Granite countertops throughout
- Deluxe cabinetry with 42 inch wall cabinets, hardware and under-cabinet lighting
- Custom-designed kitchen islands with pendant lighting
- Wood-style flooring in the kitchen, living and dining areas
- Upgraded carpet in bedrooms
- Upgraded ceramic tile floors in bathrooms
- Master bath with both a tub and walk-in shower*
- Illusion frameless shower doors*
- Powder rooms*
- Ceiling fans
Pets (dogs & cats only) are permitted with a $500 pet deposit for one or two pets, non-refundable pet fee as outlined by the Fido Score and $20 monthly pet rent for one pet and $30 for two pets. We utilize a third-party company to screen household pets, validate reasonable accommodation requests for assistance animals and confirm every resident understand our pet policies. All current and future residents are required to create an account, even if there is no pet in the apartment. If a pet will reside in the apartment, upon completion of your profile, a Fido Score will be generated for each pet. The Fido Score will determine if your pet is permitted, and which applicable fees will apply. Any pet with a Fido Score below 3 will not be permitted at the community. Applicants and Residents are responsible for the PetScreening.com profile fee. No more than (2) pets are allowed per apartment. There is no maximum pet weight limit or breed restrictions.
Based on the PetScreening.com Fido Score, the following non-refundable one-time pet fees apply per pet:
- Fido Score of 5= $250 per pet
- Fido Score of 4= $350 per pet
- Fido Score of 3= $450 per pet
- Prior to move-in or when a pet is acquired, you must provide management with a veterinarian certificate of health with the following information: name, breed, age, weight, shots or vaccinations. You must provide a picture of pet(s) for our records. Pet may also be interviewed by the property manager prior to move-in of the pet.
- Animals designated as assistance animals will be allowed in accordance with applicable fair housing regulations.
- Reference the TAA Animal Addendum and Animals and Assistance Animals section of the Resident Handbook for details. Please be prepared to fill out all fields that are applicable in the PetScreening.com profile so an accurate Fido Score is generated. Management will not refund pet fees if additional details are added later that result in a higher Fido Score.
- Mondayto - Friday: 9:00 AM to - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM to - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 1:00 PM to - 5:00 PM
Sheer Beauty! Eloquent! Sophisticated! And Luxurious!- Misa M.
Soo excited to become a part of this community here at Reverie!- Janay W.
New, nice and modern apartments with fantastic amenities. Aesthetically pleasing! Each member of the staff that I met with was friendly, professional and knowledgeable.- Trey B.
I can’t say enough great things about this apartment complex! The lobby and apartments are beautiful and I love that the building is brand new.- Tyler C.
This place is the bomb! Just toured and it's amazing, and as a Fein property the focus on details will be the best, a hard find in Houston!- Michael M.
Jordan and the Team at Reverie at River Hollow have been amazing to work with.- Clarissa C.
I love living here! The staff is very friendly and professional. High end apartments and amenities. The location is amazing. I highly recommend Reverie at Hollow to live!!!
ASK FOR JORDAN you’ll be happy you did! Where should I start, from the beginning of starting my move in process to join the Reverie family, I knew that this was going to be a special place, a place I would quickly call home. With just one look at the Reverie, anyone can see that the complex is simply beautiful.- ME me
The property is super new and well built, I highly recommend others to check this property out.- Julia H.
So far we are loving living here and the management was on top of everything when the power grid went out. Happy we were living here as they were very caring and we felt safe.- Lexi G.
I want to share my experience at The Reverie-First time I toured the property, I was very impressed with J'vonne Assistant Manager. She was very professional & kind and she answered all of my questions and worked with my sister & I to get the best location for us.- Maria F.
Great community and great Management team!
Brand new, clean, fantastic management staff, including Omar, Jordan and Terry -- Very informative, helpful, welcoming, highly recommend these apartments.- Scott M.
The Reverie is the most beautiful apartment I have seen in a while, with amazing amenities! Omar was so friendly and made it super easy to discuss and eventually sign my lease contract! I had a bad experience at a different complex/company and was frantic to find the perfect home, and Omar made sure of that! Cannot wait to move in and call The Reverie home!- Lindsay A.
Terry and his Team are simply fantastic! Well informed, courteous and very patient.- William H.
This place is brand spanking new, super open layout throughout the apartments, insanely nice amenities and sooo many little thoughtful touches like the Uber waiting area and refrigerated parcel lockers. Jordan and the staff are super attentive and clearly love their job.- Reub
This property is absolutely gorgeous. I was initially on the fence about where my family and I were going to reside. The aesthesis of the property is important to me, but the staff is much more of a factor. I need to know that they are knowledgeable, personable, and ready to assist when I have an issue.- Unknown
Terry is the best! He made it so easy to get everything sorted and ready for my move in. I love the location of this apartment because it is close to everything. It is a hidden gem that is right next to the Galleria.- Ali M.